Hot Water Not Coming Out Of Tap? What To Do Now?
If you are encountering the issue of no water coming from geysers then you must know that it’s not something serious and can be resolved easily. When people install geysers at their houses, then it makes your hot water tap working or functional. So whenever the geyser is on and working, hot water should come from the tap but if no water is coming from a geyser or it’s tap. Here are some of the possible causes as well as their solutions.
Check Water Supply In Other Taps
First, check all the other taps in the house. If the water is flowing through all of them, then the issue is not with the geyser or hot water. You must check the main supply of the water using a stopcock. If the supply is fine then contact your neighbours and ask them about their water supply. If the issue is only with hot water taps then you must have airlocks in your pipes.
Airlocks could also be a result of a frozen pipe in your home. You may need to get in touch with a Hot Water Repair Plumber or professional to get this problem solved. More often the tap may also need replacement. The tap may have a blockage and this problem can be easily resolved by removing the tap and checking the washer. If it needs replacement then contact us so that our expert plumbers can help you.
Hot Water Not Coming Out Of Tap – Fix The Airlock
- First, connect the hosepipe to the valve with no water and then connect another end of hosepipe to a running tap.
- Turn on the non-functioning tap, this will fix the airlock problem. Leave the taps running for a couple of minutes.
- Now first, remove the hose off the highest tap and not the lowest.
- Doing the opposite could lead to the development of a vacuum and which will create an airlock again.
Check Electric Supply of Geyser
Problems with the electricity supply could also be the reason for no hot water in your geyser. Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- First, quickly check the main switch of the hot water geyser and then the fuse or circuit breaker. Sometimes flipping the fuse could lead to the issue of no hot water. Just switch the fuse from OFF to ON position to resolve the issue.
- If the fuse has blown then replace it with a new one but make sure the rating is the same. For this, it is better to get in touch with an electrician.
Get Trained Plumbers Quickly at Your Door
Hot Water Not Coming Out Of Tap – As you know that there are various causes and solutions to the problem of no water coming from a geyser, now you can try to solve the problem on your own. But in some cases, problems could be beyond the understanding of a common person so its best to contact a professional plumber. If you are looking for a plumber for general plumbing work or emergency plumbing solutions then reach us by dialling our helpline number.
Plumbers Paddington has created a unique space for itself among other service providers by understanding the concern of our customers. We strive to achieve full customer satisfaction.